Thomas Jefferson once said ”To get what you never had; you need to do what you never did!” I have always believed that my actions map my aspirations, and often I get this question: Are business sacrifices worth it?
As an entrepreneur, when I launched my business, I was:
- Working on my business when my friends were taking a vacation
- Working on my business late at night
- Working on weekends
I learn to love what I do and embrace all the sacrifices I need to make to become a successful business owner.
Being an entrepreneur means being willing to do what others won’t.
- You’ll plan while others will be in a cubicle working a 9-to-5 job.
- You’ll work while others will be on vacation.
- You’ll create while others complain about their lives.
Commit to big things, and remember that all sacrifices are worth it!
What about your sacrifices? Comment below; I’d love to learn about your business and if you believe that business sacrifices are worth it.