Hey! To help you get your questions answered quickly, I created this new mini-post series all about Squarespace and Biz tips. Blogs in the mini-series will be shorter and sometimes will be related to a Freebie to help you get some answers to your questions. Ready to learn how to create a landing page?
After my post SALES PAGE TIPS, I received a message asking me how to create a landing page and what this landing page should include.
Landing pages are such a great tool to get subscribers, validate your offerings and build up your waitlists. Here is an example of one of my landing Pages 👇
You can use free landing page templates to get you started right away or just create a new page on your Squarespace Website. Here are the elements your landing page should include:
- Have one goal – and make sure you get that email signup!
- Keep your landing pages simple and uncluttered. Remove any header navigation, footer blocks, or sidebar sections to keep the page free of distractions.
- Have a clear call to action – Download this Freebie. Signup or buy now.
- Use an image on the page; make sure it matches the intent of the page.
- Create a Thank You Page: Once your user has opted-in, make sure to send them to a thank you page so you can track submissions in your analytics.
I use Kajabi for all my landing pages, but you can create one directly into your Squarespace Website in less than 5 minutes.
Do you have different landing pages to build your email list? Share your landing page; I’d love to see it!