In honor of International Women’s Day, I’d like to raise a glass to the women in my life who are always there to lift me when I’m down: my mom and best friend. Without these inspiring women, I don’t know where I’d be!
Held on March 8 each year, International Women’s Day has marked a day of celebration and advocacy for women’s rights and equality worldwide.
Here are some ways to celebrate International Women’s Day this year and do your part to advocate for gender equality.
- Acknowledge the incredible women in your life
- Support women-owned businesses
- Advocate for gender equality in your workplace
- Host or attend an online panel and share your knowledge with other women
- Donate to a charitable organization supporting women
Who are you celebrating today?
Comment below; I’d love to celebrate that person with you. ❤️❤️