Do you know that your website is NEVER finished?
Many people and businesses believe once they have an excellent website, they’re done.
WHY is your website never finished?
Because trends are evolving and consumer preferences are changing. But also because your business is constantly changing! New products, new services, and hopefully new clients mean that the information you communicate and who you communicate it to are constantly changing. Remember, your website should evolve to reflect these changes.
If you’re constantly updating your site, you’ll develop an advantage over your competitors who aren’t.
To help, here are some elements to spruce up your website:
- Update your color scheme
- Change typography
- Change your images and banners
- Modify your CTA’s (call-to-action) buttons (new colors, new copy)
- Review your copy
- Have a photoshoot of you and your team
- Add new testimonials
- Update your content (create a Blog or a Podcast)
- Update your popup and announcement bar to promote a new product, service, or lead magnet.
- Create new lead magnets (freebies)
And the good news is that you don’t need to know how to code to upgrade your website.
Do you need to tweak some elements on your website, and you don’t have time to wait for a web designer to do it?
Maybe you don’t have the money to invest in a web designer…
Here are three posts about Custome CSS to help you design an excellent website.
What about you? Do you modify your website often?